THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    Strona 3 z 3: 123
     Drukuj temat
    Kate Millet – Teoria polityki płciowej
    Backlash jest nie tylko wobec feminizmu, ogólnie wobec przemian, rozmaitych, chociażby socjaldemokratycznej polityki i liberalizmu "obyczajowego" (cudzysłów, bo to nie dotyczy tylko obyczajów), traktowanych - czasem słusznie, czasem też niesłusznie - jako zagrożenie dla męskiej władzy.

A że patriarchat uwiera też wielu mężczyznom - oczywiście!

EwaCh
    Zeby doprowadzic do zmian potrzebne polityczne energie, uwolnienie wyobrazni (w tym z niewoli stereotypuSmile ale tez najpierw musimy umiec nazwac co nas zniewala, tzn m in. potrzbne sa dobre 'skrzynki z narzedziami'. u od Millet proponuje przejsc do Scott, ponad 15 lat roznicy i w miedzyczasie wzbogacenie dyskursy feministycznego o nowe narzedzia. Scott nie mowi juz o patriarchacie, ale o gender - spolecznie konstruowanych relacjach plci, jako relacjach wladzy, ktore sa zalozycielskie wobec innych relacji wladzy czy instytucji spolecznych. Moz ewarto te dwie analizy polaczyc? Z tym ze za patriarchat trzeba sie wziac z nowymi narzedziami, ktore mamy dzisiaj do dyspozycji. A wspolne dla obu tekstow jest takze podejscie do patriachatu jako sytemu relacji wladzy czy gender jako relacji wladzy.

Oprocz socjologicznej perpsektywy, o ktorej duzo dzis wieczorem rozmawialysmy, aktualne wydaja mi sie takze zwiazki patriarchatu z (wielopostaciową) przemocą

EwaCh
    EwaCh napisał/a:
    Zeby doprowadzic do zmian potrzebne polityczne energie, uwolnienie wyobrazni (w tym z niewoli stereotypuSmile ale tez najpierw musimy umiec nazwac co nas zniewala, tzn m in. potrzbne sa dobre 'skrzynki z narzedziami'. Od Millet proponuje przejsc do Scott, ponad 15 lat roznicy i w miedzyczasie wzbogacenie dyskursu feministycznego o nowe narzedzia. Scott nie mowi juz o patriarchacie, ale o gender - spolecznie konstruowanych relacjach plci, jako relacjach wladzy, ktore sa zalozycielskie wobec innych relacji wladzy czy instytucji spolecznych. Moz ewarto te dwie analizy polaczyc? Z tym ze za patriarchat trzeba sie wziac z nowymi narzedziami, ktore mamy dzisiaj do dyspozycji. A wspolne dla obu tekstow jest takze podejscie do patriachatu jako sytemu relacji wladzy czy gender jako relacji wladzy.

Oprocz socjologicznej perpsektywy, o ktorej duzo dzis wieczorem rozmawialysmy, aktualne wydaja mi sie takze zwiazki patriarchatu z (wielopostaciową) przemocą

Emilia Korytkowska
    Wybila 22.00. Dziekuje za ciekawa i stymulujaca dyskusje, i na tym i na pozostalych watkach. Forum pozostanie otwarte na nowe posty, jesli ktos bedzie chcial skomentowac, podzielic sie refleksjami w pozniejszym czasie.

Wielkie dzieki, i do "zobaczenia" za tydzien o tej samej porze!!!!

Emilia Korytkowska
    Katarzyna Szumlewicz napisał/a:
    Backlash jest nie tylko wobec feminizmu, ogólnie wobec przemian, rozmaitych, chociażby socjaldemokratycznej polityki i liberalizmu "obyczajowego" (cudzysłów, bo to nie dotyczy tylko obyczajów), traktowanych - czasem słusznie, czasem też niesłusznie - jako zagrożenie dla męskiej władzy.

A że patriarchat uwiera też wielu mężczyznom - oczywiście!

Backlash jest zatem narzedziem wspolczesnego patriarchatu. Zastanawiam sie, jak mozna skutecznie walczyc z backlashem?

EwaCh
    a czy wiemy skad sie backlash bierze? Scott (idac sladem Foucaulta) pisala, zeby zrozumiec przyczyny czgeos, trzeba zadawac pytania o to jak to się stało, jak bylo mozliwe. Ale w gre tez chodzi chyba szerszy kontekst powrotu 'do średniowiecza' ktory widac w wielu obszarach publicznego dyskursu.

best beachfront wedding outfit for males? Perfectly, replicawatches replica watches for sale the good news is for yourself, it isn't really that tough in the event you follow a handful of very simple ideas. mens watches 1) Establish their type.You need to find what design and style meets your daughter's groom.Is usually he or she extra tall? Is usually your dog sturdy? Have you considered his gown size? Is definitely he or she somewhat huge around the sides? These queries need to be resolved if you are about to uncover an off-the-cuff beach front wedding gown for any future husband.The vest kept unbuttoned is a good approach to hide a bit of a weed waist.Or even to employ a loose tank top eventually left untucked as well as hanging reduce in the trousers.2) Adhere to the theme.Of course, wedding is actually beach-themed.On the other hand, there can be numerous variations of the motif.It could be sultry, where dress really should be dazzling as well as normal, and also it can be sea-loving, having delicate hues connected with blue and also sea-like attire.Nevertheless you wish the groom'

chronographs will only reset to the number zero when the stopwatch has been stopped. a chronograph watch, can be made of out a variety of different and capable materials.Some of these materials include titanium, cheap rolex aluminum, steel and plastic. Looks of chronograph watches can vary in their looks and styles, from being sporty to elegant. They are designed to be worn by men and women alike. Many watch manufacturers offer their chronograph watches for men in order to offer advances, armani replica varied, reliable and high quality chronograph watches for men. Chronograph wristwatches have been designed for women are often functional and stylized. replica rolex Women's chronographs often include intricate designs and jewels, such as yellow gold, rose gold or precious stone accents. Some of the most popular chronograph watch

for many people nevertheless for some it really is. How does the item really feel to put on a time component that has equally the exact same top quality with that utilized by nicely recognized celebrities together with recognized individuality?The added highlights of designer wristwatches created them operate to it s fullest not just a moment keeping additionally to fashion addition but for an essential companion too as the owner may be on figure out or active performing some issues. These functions consist of calendar which generally for some timepieces by no means desires setting, automobile finance calculator, heartbeat check, quit watch and also emergency locator.Nearly every thing about developer watches is generally attributed to competent craftsmen that have mastered the actual skill to assist perfection. Due to their continuous attempts and tenacity to satisfy the requirements of the patrons, unbeatable leading high quality is their greatest objective inside producing these kinds of goods.Consequently, why attempt purchasing some other watches brands when you will find wristwatches from nicely recognized brands obtainable? prom dresses  Sending this passionate connection together with your watch manufacturing business containing completely abilities down each and every final duration of the watchmaking businessomega watches, Patek Philippe wrist watches occur to be well-liked for his or her delicate skillfullness also as extremely techie progress. Patek Philippe wrist watches element your Geneva Complience seal, the make sure of the very asking for the watchmaking arena criteria. Using classic elegant shapes especially devised concerning lovers concerning classic kind, Calatrava watches get the minds of numerous devoted watch afficionados. Patek Philippe Calatrava designer watches boast numerous distinguish functions like normal round shaped thin circumstance, big Roman numbers, elegant porcelain ceramic dial additionally to super natural leather strap. The 1st Calatrava watch has been about because 1932. Featuring a circular case additionally to contemporary kind, the fantastic watch is really ranked for the prestigious quantity of the outstanding classically formed watches. The specific name Calatrava is certainly originated from the domain name of a Spanish language Order involving Knighthood built in this 12 th 1 hundred year wedding gowns with sleeves . The Calatrava Corner which was employed as the Knighthood’s symbol was selected as the brand’s brand alex perry wedding dresses . It s impressive that the Calatrava circumstance is symbols of the concept of the Bauhaus classes of artwork and structures established inside Germany. Patek Philippe Calatrava observe is produced with considerably attention to your timekeeping function on the watch basing inside the school’s theory that style ought to adhere to function. The actual watchmakers have customized the style with time driving by. The newest Patek Philippe Calatrava wrist watches might be regarded as the inheritor within the 1932 model simply because they ve been the main concept and brought over the visual beauty. The newest Calatrava watch styles consist of succeed and also maintained

small red cherries on my hip are only noticeable in particular bikinis. But the Aries sign on the back of my neck ?my most current and daring tat of all ?could be impossible to hide if my hair had been in an updo. expensive prom dresses This was a reality I really regarded as when obtaining the tattoo within the initial location. I knew that as soon as it was inked, Id by no means have the ability to wear my hair up once more with out getting the black outline in the aries ram there for the globe to determine cocktail dress 2013 . But becoming the totally free spirit that I'm, I predicted that the only time I'd even care if it showed could be on my wedding day. And even though I wasnt even engaged in the time, I also currently knew which hairstyle I wanted to don as a Bride: Down, wavy, and au natural. Thankfully my thoughts hasnt altered because obtaining the tattoo two years ago destination wedding dresses , and I nonetheless

Atomated Transfer Timezone of Bluetooth HandsFree Calling function Tools for conversion and Calculatoprs Visitors Receiver FM aout Lanes Guide Choices on MP3 Player of MultiRouute Preparing of navigation with Google Pictures Satelllite of intellectual Functions on fake Bvlgari watches touchscreen Garmin Nuvi 765T is equipped with a few of the most contemporary techonlogies accessible in the marketplace these days. This unit is equipped with satellite predicted prperties for superior efficiency, based on the satellite acqquisition, and advanced lane guidance capabilitties that alliow the user devuice towards the subsequent band and als the essential chanfges within the way of advance. User Nuvi 765T can see signs of forthcoming presented on a widescreen display in full coplor QUINCEANERA DRESSES , in ordder t much better and quicker Short Wedding Dresses , drivign solutions could be effortlessly. Speakeprhone capabilities permit the owner of

Reporter Wu Wei Group lately noted the function of PHS enterprise has entered the countdown to delisting,Christian Louboutin Yotruche 70 python impact pumps, the stability of subsequent 12 months,Louboutin for sale, tariffs will likely be instantly transferred towards the PHS 3G account. Quinceanera Dresses China Telecom Shanghai yesterday to a reporter inquired about issues associated for the organization was knowledgeable that,Chrsitian Louboutin Attractive Sling Glittered Stiletto Nude, as at current,wholesale, China Telecom hasn't but acquired authorities departments around the wants of PHS people in January one 2013 for processes for withdrawal network needs. China Telecom because the backbone from the nationwide substantial telecommunications corporations Wedding Dresses ,Christian louboutin outlets, will carry on to create PHS buyer services and retain the reliable rights and interests of customers of PHS network. Cocktail Dresses discovered the PHS small business isn't only the operation of China Telecom,Louboutin sales and profits, China Unicom also operates connected companies

occurred at a rate of 68,000 bags per day globally. Some Australians who lose their luggage will by no means see it once more, resulting in thousands of dollars in lost property and immeasurable disruption to holiday plans, Mr Jackson stated. Although the vast majority of misplaced bags are discovered and returned to their owners inside 48 hours, thats no consolation if youre caught within the European winter with out your coat and gloves. Mr Jackson stated there had been ten easy precautions travellers could take to assist make sure their luggage arrived intact: Tags Make sure all items have clear, cheap summer dresses 2013 sturdy luggage tags that wont tear off. Record your telephone numbers for each house and destination. a line wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Some travellers prefer to list their workplace address to steer clear of suggesting their house is vacant. Itinerary Location your get in touch with particulars and itinerary inside your luggage, so you are able to nonetheless be situated if external tags are lost and your luggage is opened for inspection. Lock up Locks and straps offer a

Strona 3 z 3: 123
    Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005