THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    Strona 4 z 4: 1234
     Drukuj temat
    wiedze usytuowane i ucieleśnienie
    magdalenaO
    Monika Bobako napisał/a:
    Sama Oyewumi pochodzi z Jorubów, z racji znajomości języka i tradycji wie więcej niż zastępy białych antropologów i kolonizatorów. Poza tym siła kolonizacyjnych wpływó w rożnych miejscach była różna, można badać nierównomierne sploty dawnej tradycji i kolonialnych wpływów, ich paradoksalne interakcje.
    Jej najsilniejszym argumentem za tym, że społeczeństwo Jorubów opierałao się na poza-genderowej ontologii społecznej jest charakter jężyka Jorubów, w którym w ogóle nie ma rodzajów, nawet terminy określające pokrewieństywo ich nie mają. Na przykłąd terminem mąż określano wszyskich krwenych małżonka kobiety, a więc również jego siostry ciotki, etc. A teza, że to własnie język stabilizuje i utrwala róznicę płci, jest znanan w teorii feministycznej.
    jeśli tak to przepraszam
    mag

Oj, trudno by mi było bronić Hegla Smile. Ale tradycja, o której pisze Agata, jest moim zdaniem cenna, krytyka, podważenie, wcale nie muszą jak u Kartezjusza pochodzić znikąd, mogą pochodzic dokładnie z ucieleśnionego życia, które jest zarazem perspektywą z zewnątrz, jak i z wnętrza. Sandra Harding twierdzi, że właśnie takim podejściom zawdzięczamy rewolucje naukowe.

Katarzyna Szumlewicz napisał/a:
    Oj, trudno by mi było bronić Hegla Smile. Ale tradycja, o której pisze Agata, jest moim zdaniem cenna, krytyka, podważenie, wcale nie muszą jak u Kartezjusza pochodzić znikąd, mogą pochodzic dokładnie z ucieleśnionego życia, które jest zarazem perspektywą z zewnątrz, jak i z wnętrza. Sandra Harding twierdzi, że właśnie takim podejściom zawdzięczamy rewolucje naukowe.

Dla mnie teoria parrhesii u Foucaulta jest cenna właśnie jako opis "świadomego przeżywania ucieleśnienia".

dla mnie tez, tu nie ma między nami sporu. Nie widzę jednak powodu dla odrzucania marksizmu po uprzednim uschematyzowaniu go

magdalenaO
    tylko że u foucaulta to świadome przeżywanie ucieleśnienia przybierało dość drastyczne o ile wiem formy
    mag

magdalenaO napisał/a:
    tylko że u foucaulta to świadome przeżywanie ucieleśnienia przybierało dość drastyczne o ile wiem formy

i może dlatego jego krytyki są tak przekonujące? żadne tam "sitting on a sofa, doing the revolution"...

Katarzyna Szumlewicz napisał/a:
    dla mnie tez, tu nie ma między nami sporu. Nie widzę jednak powodu dla odrzucania marksizmu po uprzednim uschematyzowaniu go

Ależ moim zdaniem Foucault był marksistą (mam zresztą dowody, że jego własnym zdaniem też Wink. Teoria świadomości klasowej to przecież nic innego, jak przełożenie jednostkowej parrhesii na skalę masy...

EwaCh
    dziekuje i juz sie zegnam i do zobaczenia. Za dwa tygodnie dalszy ciag dyskusji na sesj, ktora poprowadzi Kacha Szaniawska

magdalenaO
    Agata Czarnacka napisał/a:
    magdalenaO napisał/a:

i może dlatego jego krytyki są tak przekonujące? żadne tam "sitting on a sofa, doing the revolution"...
    ale nie nadają się do upowszechnienia
    mag

magdalenaO napisał/a:
    Agata Czarnacka napisał/a:
    magdalenaO napisał/a:

ale nie nadają się do upowszechnienia

chyba potrzebuję jakichś argumentów. których krytyk nie da się upowszechnić? koncepcja "skrzynki z narzędziami" daje nam trochę inną opcję upowszechniania krytyki...

magdalenaO
    Odwoływałam się tu do tekstu Shustermana: http://www.shusterman.net/pdfs/Somaesthetics%20and%20Care%20of%20the%20Self_The%20Case%20of%20Foucault.pdf strona 9
    mag

dziękuję, chętnie zajrzę Smile mam trochę inną wizję niż Pani, ale zawsze warto się dowiedzieć czegoś nowego! Smile dobrej nocy i dziękuję za sesję!

best beachfront wedding outfit for males? Perfectly, the good news is for yourself, it isn't really that tough in the event you follow a handful of very simple ideas.1) Establish their type fake watches .You need to find what design and style meets your daughter's groom.Is usually he or she extra tall rolex replica ? Is usually your dog sturdy? Have you considered his gown size? Is definitely he or she somewhat huge around the sides? These queries need to be resolved if you are about to uncover an off-the-cuff beach front wedding gown for any future husband.The vest kept unbuttoned is a good approach to hide a bit of a weed waist.Or even to employ a loose tank top eventually left untucked as well as hanging reduce in the trousers cheap replica watches .2) Adhere to the theme.Of course, wedding is actually beach-themed.On the other hand, there can be numerous variations of the motif.It could be sultry, where dress really should be dazzling as well as normal, and also it can be sea-loving, having delicate hues connected with blue and also sea-like attire.Nevertheless you wish the groom'

chronographs will only reset to the number zero when the stopwatch has been stopped. a chronograph watch, can be made of out a variety of different and capable materials.Some of these materials include titanium, aluminum, steel and plastic. Looks of chronograph watches can vary in their looks and styles, from being sporty to elegant. They are designed to be worn by men and women alike. affordable wedding dresses Many watch manufacturers offer their chronograph watches for men in order to offer advances 2013 hom.neting dresses , varied, reliable and high quality chronograph watches for men. Chronograph wristwatches have been designed for women are often functional and stylized short prom dresses . Women's chronographs often include intricate designs and jewels, such as yellow gold, rose gold or precious stone accents. Some of the most popular chronograph watch

to hold the identical impedance to lessen internal reflections at connections among elements. This kind of reflections improve signal reduction and may outcome inside the mirrored signal reaching a receiver having a slight delay from your authentic. 2013 mother of the bride dresses In analog video clip or Television methods this visual impact is typically known as ghosting. see Impedance matchingProblemsThis part doesn't cite any references or resources.Make sure you assist boost this post by including citations to dependable resources. long cocktail dresses Unsourced materials could be challenged and eliminated simple wedding dresses . June 20Signal leakageSignal leakage will be the passage of electromagnetic fields via the shield of the cable and happens in each instructions. Ingress will be the passage of an exterior signal to the cable and may lead to noise and disruption with the wanted signal. Egress will be the passage of signal

really delighted about winning the regatta beneath the offered circumstances because it was absolutely nothing much less than winning a battle, 1st using the waves and later using the jury. Although Team Two Accurate will have some thing additional to celebrate this New Year nevertheless, they ve currently set their sights on the following regatta that is scheduled to take location in Melbourne. Tags.cheap fake rolex watches for saleReal Consumer Critiques.Reesa Colman s Daughter s Homecoming Dress The homecoming season is upon us and we ve heard from Reesa Colman, from Allen, Texas Cocktail Dresses , who purchased her daughter a homecoming dress that she purchased for her daughter s homecoming. We ve to say that she looked fantastic, so thanks so a lot for sending inside your message and also the photos! Here s her daughter beneath searching just beautiful, and in the event you enjoy this homecoming dress also just click on the image beneath to determine additional info or adhere to this link The Require To get a Distinctive Homecoming Dress We had been extremely pleased that Reesa believed that the dress was distinctive and we comprehend that at homecoming there s absolutely nothing worse than turning up within the exact same dress as somebody else…the horror! That is why we re enhancing our designs and range of homecoming dresses each and every year. This specific dress is fairly distinctive as its layered skirt provides it a great deal of physique and is in subtly various colored taffeta having a beautiful sheen to it. This dress was in 8216 as pic color and Reesa asked us to add sleeves to it, as you are able to see. Here s what Reesa had to say. Thank you so a lot OuterInner for the stunning homecoming dress! It was extremely distinctive from the other dresses worn by other girls in the homecoming dance….my daughter stood out!! The workmanship was extremely good. Actually I was impressed by it! I was also extremely pleased using the consumer service I received…I worried a great deal, but each and every question was answered and also the function was carried out in advance of what was promised. THANK YOU!! Nicely thank you extremely a lot Reesa, it is good to hear this vintage wedding dresses! But you will find an additional two photos and I ve to say that your daughter and her date appear so beautiful and we re certain they had an excellent time at homecoming! Reesa s daughter searching stunning with her date who s a dashing young man A closer shot from the pleased couple Wedding Dress Accessories . Discover how the color from the dress complements her hair and eyes so nicely. In the event you enjoy this dress and would like it for the subsequent party then click on the image beneath for much more particulars. What do you believe of this homecoming dress? What sort of dress did you put on to homecoming? Was it distinctive Mother Of The Bride Dresses ? Do you ve an OuterInner dress story to share with us? please leave us a comment beneath! Do not forget to join the enjoyable on facebook and twitter! Tags.vintage wedding dresses Like it or not, electronic commerce prevails at present. It is even predicted this new trade pattern will conquer the whole

small red cherries on my hip are only noticeable in particular bikinis. destination wedding dresses But the Aries sign on the back of my neck ?my most current and daring tat of all ?could be impossible to hide if my hair had been in an updo. This was a reality I really regarded as when obtaining the tattoo within the initial location. I knew that as soon as it was inked, Id by no means have the ability to wear my hair up once more with out getting the black outline in the aries ram there for the globe to determine. But becoming the totally free spirit that I'm, I predicted that the only time I'd even care if it showed could be on my wedding day. And even though I wasnt even engaged in the time casual bridesmaid dresses , I also currently knew which hairstyle I wanted to don as a Bride: Down, wavy v neck wedding dresses , and au natural. Thankfully my thoughts hasnt altered because obtaining the tattoo two years ago, and I nonetheless

reduce friction is granted Patent No. 315161 1956Creation of the First autonomous quartz clock. 1958On July 31, the firm Patek Philippe is accorded Patent No. 331592 for a system of adjustable fixing of the hairspring t the balancecock EVENING DRESSES . 1958Henri Stern is appointed President and General Manager of Patek Philippe, Geneva Black Bridesmaid Dresses . 1958Creation of a prototype wristwatch with linear minute and hour indicator (not made in series). Patent No. 338402. This watch in 18k gold with bracelet has a rectangular horizontal shape, Movement No. 977121, 990 caliber, Gyromax balance. 1958The masterwatchmaker Andre Bornand Modifies the rectangular caliber 34 S and fits in with a 57hour power reserve, 50seconds Tourbillon regulator with Guillaume balance, bronzeberyllium cage, weight of 1,018 grams including escapement, 21'600 oscillations per hour. Five of these

occurred at a rate of 68,000 bags per day globally. Some Australians who lose their luggage will by no means see it once more Flower Girl Dresses , resulting in thousands of dollars in lost property and immeasurable disruption to holiday plans, Quinceanera Dresses Mr Jackson stated. Although the vast majority of misplaced bags are discovered and returned to their owners inside 48 hours, thats no consolation if youre caught within the European winter with out your coat and gloves Wedding Dresses . Mr Jackson stated there had been ten easy precautions travellers could take to assist make sure their luggage arrived intact: Tags Make sure all items have clear, sturdy luggage tags that wont tear off. Record your telephone numbers for each house and destination. Some travellers prefer to list their workplace address to steer clear of suggesting their house is vacant. Itinerary Location your get in touch with particulars and itinerary inside your luggage, so you are able to nonetheless be situated if external tags are lost and your luggage is opened for inspection. Lock up Locks and straps offer a

inside the north,Christian Louboutin Yolanda Spikes 120 leather peep toe pumps, the PHS have to totally withdraw in the marketplace deployment of nationwide unity.October of this 12 months,Christain Louboutin black leather 'Roman 120?? button detail booties, based on stats,Christian Louboutin Straightforward Botta Boot, the amount of PHS end users are nevertheless thirty million nationwide,CL footwear, Shanghai, the amount of PHS customers about about a hundred,Louboutin wholesale,000. PHS background dates back again to 1998, short cocktail dresses Christian Louboutin Catenita 120 leather slingbacks, the official opening with the PHS Zhejiang Yuhang District,Low-cost Christian louboutin, 1 way service fees,Christian Louboutin Christian Louboutin Multi Booty 140 boots, month to month expenses twenty yuan,Christian Louboutin Straightforward 70 leather pumps, 0. cheap prom dresses two yuan per moment prices,Christian Louboutin Open Lips 120 suede pumps, with reduced charges,Christian Louboutin Bibi 140 leather platform pumps, the consumer was breaking the a hundred million mark.

Strona 4 z 4: 1234
    Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005